MRI is one of the most effective tests for early diagnosis of many diseases because it allows you to see the soft parts of the body via electromagnetic waves.
- This technique is used for the diagnosis of multiple alterations of organization:
- Central nervous system from the brain to the last vertebra of the spine.
- Eyes, ears, mouth, neck, breasts.
- Pathologies abdomen, chest, heart, lung, breast, liver, spleen, pancreas, kidney, uterus, ovary, prostate ...
- Early detection of tumors, even when they are still tiny
- Veins and Arteries
- Bone, muscle and ligament injuries, whose vision is no other evidence. Injuries to shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, hips, knees, ankles, feet, jaws.
Magneton C (Siemens) - Open team, not claustrophobic.
- Denture wearers metal - metal artifacts reduction
- Face and Neck
- Osteoarticular ( Shoulder , Knee , Leg , Elbow, Hand, Wrist, Foot, Ankle , Arm ... )
- Angio- MRI , Angio- Chest Urological
- Neuro Angio
- Study of cerebrospinal fluid
- Diagnosis of Crohn's disease
- DynaWell ( functional studies )
- Functional MRI Skull
- Diffusion MRI
- Cardiac (Functional with Adenosine, Dobutamine Stress, Functional Viability Cardiac, T1 Mapping )
- Arthrography (carpal , shoulder, hip ... )
- Mapping of Cartilage / T2 Mapping
- Breast biopsy guided by MRI
- Triple MRI Screening
- MRI for breast prostheses control
- MRI in patients with pacemakers
- D- GEMRIC ( Delayed Enhanced MRI of Cartilage Gaddolinium )
To undergo a resonance no previous preparation is required, although if the study is aimed at studying any component of the digestive system, it will be recommended to go on an empty stomach, also in the event that contrast administration is required.
Once undressed and with the gown that will be provided, you will lie down on a stretcher that will be inserted into a cylindrical tube. Some people may feel claustrophobic from sitting still inside the machine for a long time. It is important that at the time of requesting the appointment they communicate that they suffer from claustrophobia, in order to schedule the tests in one of our open resonances.
The test can last from 20 to 45 minutes depending on the study that is carried out.
During all this time the patient is asked to remain immobile.
The patient will always have an intercom and a bell to communicate with our staff.
In the case of children, sometimes, they are sedated a little so that they do not worry and have to lengthen the test unnecessarily. Once the test is completed, the person can return to normal life.
Results will be delivered within 1-2 days.
- Paracelso Diagnóstico Médico Mariano Royo 21, 50006 Zaragoza. Tlf. 976 221 600.