Our differential service
Paracelso Sagasta’s Allergology specialty addresses multiple types of allergic pathologies from a comprehensive point of view, analyzing the immunological and environmental factors involved in their development. A multidisciplinary team of specialists made up of internists, allergists and dermatologists work together to offer you an accurate diagnosis and a personalized treatment plan, focused on relieving your symptoms and improving the prognosis of your allergy.
What allergies do we diagnose and treat?
By means of a physical examination and an interview in which you can explain your symptoms, the allergist will conduct a diagnosis and prescribe a personalised treatment for you. These are some of the most common allergies treated at Paracelso Sagasta.
- Allergy to food and food additives.
- Environmental allergy (mites, fungi, pollen, etc.)
- Skin allergy (dermatitis, urticaria, etc.)
- Allergies from work-related activities (baker’s asthma, dermatitis from cleaning and hairdressing products, etc.)
- Radiocontrast allergy (Contrast hypersensitivity study).
- Drug allergy (Drug hypersensitivity study).
At Paracelso Sagasta we invest in and implement the most advanced and innovative technologies in order to offer an optimal healthcare service based on prevention, early diagnosis and personalized treatment.
Allergic skin tests by prick-test
Epicutaneous tests or patch tests
Food sensitivity test
Administration of high-risk immunotherapy