Skip to content
Inicio | Medical check-ups | Certificate of possession of dangerous animals

You're interested

Who is it for?

The certificate of possession of dangerous animals is aimed at all those people who need to obtain a permit to be able to take care of animals within the category of potentially dangerous or aggressive.

Required documentation: Identity document (DNI, NIE or passport) and passport photo.

The opinion of experts

CreuBlanca's blog

You will find advice from our professionals on how to improve your health and information on the latest technologies applied in the medical health sector.