Jacobo Alvira Lechuz
- Specialty: Physiotherapy and Osteopathy
- Collegiate number: 103
- Activity that performs: Physiotherapy and Osteopathy treatments
1994/99 Master in Osteopathic Manual Physiotherapy UNIVERSIDAD DE ALCALA DE HENARES
1990 Diploma in Physiotherapy UNIVERSITY OF ZARAGOZA
- 1999 - present Promoter Director-Coordinator of the 1st Master in Physiotherapy Osteopathic Manual of Spain at the University of Zaragoza.
- 1990/2020 Physiotherapist at the Asepeyo Mutual Insurance Company.
- 1990/1992 Physiotherapist in the Banco Zaragozano women's basketball team (Honor Division).
- 1990 Physiotherapist in the Rehabilitation Service of the Hospital Marques de Valdecilla de Santander.
- 1991 Teaching in courses organized by the Red Cross with degrees in "Physiotherapy Assistants" and "Muscular Recovery".
- 1991 - 2019 Private Physiotherapy Consultation. Working Manual therapy (osteopathy, dry puncture) and Posture Reeducation (R.P.G.).
- Alvira-Lechuz J, Roca-Espiau M, Alvira-Lechuz E 2016 Treatment of the scar after arthroscopic surgery on a knee: a case study. Aceptado en Journal of Bodywork and Movement. Therapies.
More about Jacobo Alvira
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the VII International Scientific Conference of Osteopathy: Zaragoza. March 2009
Pathology of the musculoskeletal apparatus. We treat sprains, cervicalgias, lumbago, contractures, among other pathologies
Treatment of scars after surgery
Reeducation of posture (healthy back)
Functional bandage, dry needling
To make an appointment with Jacobo Alvira Lechuz ...
976 21 81 31